With a comprehensive network of specialists all over the world, Target Maritime Logistics can provide experienced handling and management services in most global locations. Our trained Pet Relocation Specialist will provide ongoing “project manage” of your important move, and work with airlines and locals at origin & destination to ensure that handling and care services are provided.
We have many furry clients that we have safely relocated to multiple international locations with their ‘jet-setting” parents who relocate around the world for career or personal reasons. Major airlines, such as United, American, Delta, Southwest and Alaska, offer domestic pet transport services from most of their ports as either in-cabin, excess baggage or animal cargo.
Whether you are travelling from the USA, back to the USA, or between any other countries, Target Maritime Logistics Pet Services can make your move easier for you and your pets.
- Advice and “move coordination”
- Veterinary advice and treatments
- Veterinary & travel document compliance reviews
- Pickup from home, a friend, relative or boarding kennel at origin
- Travel crate
- Delivery to airport and airline check-in
- Comfort Stopovers (if required)
- Boarding & Kenneling
- Quarantine (if required)
- Collection from airport
- Customs clearance
- Delivery to new home, friend, relative or boarding kennel at destination
- Dedication and commitment to the welfare of your furry kids!